I have finished uni until September and the weeks are flying by! I still have exams to sit in May, and have lots of work experience lined up for Summer to keep me busy. With work and revision I haven’t had much spare time, so while I’ve got the chance I thought I’d update you with my recent Instagrams!
1. Rose Cupcakes, my 2nd attempt! See pic no. 6 for my 1st attempt they were delicious!
2. Rose decorated sponge cake, think i’m getting the hang of it!
3. My litograph poster of Anna Karenina. If you have never heard of one before its basically the words from the book made to look like a picture.
4. Remember this.
5. My classic fave Vogue, and my new fave Porter. What are your opinions of Porter Magazine? In my opinion Issue 2 definitely lived up to the pretence of issue 1! Trying to convince my boyfriend for a subscription now ha!
6. Rose cupcake, 1st attempt! So its okay, but I didn’t have the right tools at this point.
7. GLASTONBURY. So I can’t actually contain my excitement for Glastonbury this year! Festival fashion, fun, sun (hopefully), brilliant music and amazing friends! It what Summer is about!
8. Mothers Day. My Sister, my Mum and I.
Hope you are all having a lovely week so far! Almost the weekend, have fun.